Tuesday, April 25, 2006

First Post.

So... this is my first post. No idea what to say.

(cricket cricket)...

I finally got one of these 'blog' thingamajiggies that I've heard about and read, but surprisingly, despite how the format pretty much fits me, I have not gotten one until now. Probably my main concern is the whole idea of "So you've got somewhere to rant. Whoop-de-doo."

Granted, I never post often on message boards as is - although I belong to several boards, I am often conservative in my posting (see Don Murphy's message boards for the complete antithesis to this; I'm a member there).

Another huge obstacle is probably the whole idea "So I've got a blog. Who cares what I think? Why would ANYONE want to read what I think? Why should I want anyone to read what I think?" After talking to others, I guess the answer to this would be "I don't really care."

Well, onto how this thing will work...

I'll probably post whatever I want, whenever I want, although I'll try and keep this expletive free and PG-13 at least (I'm VERY conservative in my use of swear words both on and off the computer). And you may be wondering, what's with the alias, Mew? And the blog name?

Well, that shall all be answered in future posts - it's minable material IMO.

Anyway, Mew signing out. So long suckers!

No comments:

Post a Comment