Monday, September 07, 2009

Relocating to District 10

BT Toons - Cinematic Implausibility

Well, I'm finally running a strip I've had in my head for a month or two in some form. That is, District 9 triggered a plausible option for explaining Technoraptors in the comic.

More will be fleshed out in the next comic, but basically it's expositionary. I am a canon nazi, and as such I must explain EVERYTHING as EVERYTHING is canon. Even if it's stuff that doesn't need explanation to anyone but myself.

At this point, I will mention that I'm gonna be borrowing a plot device from Star Trek and other stuff soon. That is, being from other universes have some type of innate difference that is detectable by mechanical means. All Technoraptors not created in this universe have a difference resonance, thus. However, there IS at least one other aside from the Technoraptors who possesses a different multiversal resonance from that of the BT Toons continuity.

Anyhoo, on a lighter note, I recently moved computer stations and am now working off a Cinema Display for the time being. No complaints here. It's worked out well for all, including my 3 3/4 collection, which now has breathing room. Fittingly, I'm doing a District 9-related comic around the same time I myself am relocating - ironic, isn't it? It wasn't planned this way, and yet it's perfect.




It's gonna be tough to move back to my subterranian lair from my superterranian lair in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment