Monday, October 05, 2009

Ramjetting a new storyline

BT Toons - Dark Fission I
Sourcebook - Page 6 | Page 7

Well, another comic update. So begins my latest storyline, on which I did not get any of the initial preparation I wanted to get done done. I have an idea where it's going, but it's malleable right now.

And the kinda bigger priority is coming up with my 24-hour challenge comic idea. I want to do something in-canon, that fits in before this story. It will have spoilers of stuff that will be revealed later in this one (but which are irrelevant due to the fact that they don't come into play for a while).

Meanwhile, ogle over my most elaborate TF custom to date - everyone's favorite liar Starscream clone, TFA Ramjet! He came out very well - although sadly the gearing for transformation no longer works properly.

I also have no intention of transforming him due to fears of paint scrapage.



No comments:

Post a Comment