Monday, August 24, 2009

The Queen of Blades

BT Toons - Treacherous Typecasting

So, I decided to try something new with the borders on this comic. Myself, I quite like the white border now that I'm using it, and I'll have to do so more in the future.

As for the subject matter itself... yeah. Tricia Helfer's voicing Kerrigan in Starcraft II. I don't quite get WHY they felt they needed to change the voice when the original VA is still alive and quite willing to reprise her role, but in the end, I'm probably more glad they went with Raynor's original voice. Kerrigan may be iconic, but Tricia Helfer is pretty darn iconic as well and her name will bring the fanboys in. Given she's not new to the voice/game acting gig either, she should do fine.

However, with complete seriousness, she needs to get a new agent if this is all the work she's getting. Tricia's gonna be stuck at sci-fi cons for the rest of her life at this rate.


On to other things, on Sunday chance decided to intervene, and place a TFA Shockwave (grey version) at the Walmart I happened to be going to (it's one I rarely visit). Given I've been looking for him for almost a year, this is awesome. Now all I need to finish up my TFA Grail List before the new waves come out is Skywarp.

(And then, as for Universe, there's still Inferno to acquire. But that's another story...)

No comments:

Post a Comment