Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Cosplayclasstic Comic!

BT Toons - Hypocriticism

So, I finally got another comic done! For a one-panel comic, it was a lot of work. Especially when you consider that the way I draw these, I drew full pics of EVERY character there. All with roughly the same LoD (save for the two guys at the back table there).

That said, let's have a little contest, shall we? Who can name who everyone in the comic is cosplaying as? To make this interesting, whoever gets all the characters correct will get a freebie commission from yours truly of someone cosplaying as something.

Again, to clarify - the ONLY two characters not cosplaying as someone are Ratbat and Nya. And I'm including the two guys at the back table there. I want a list of who everybody's cosplaying AS, not who everyone IS.

Good luck!

2 comments:

  1. The hell with it, her's the ones I recognize:

    Sgt. Hatred
    Puck
    Swindle (With Ratbat)
    A robot from FLCL (I only know that one because Wreck-Gar's head was based off that design)
    That thing from One Piece that I don't know the name of.
    The Derrick Wyatt designed rat thing (Does that count? Technically he's not dressed up)
    Cobra Commander
    Yoshi
    Raphael OR any of the turtles from the comic, where they all had red masks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darth Shadow4:27 PM

    Raphael, Cobra Commander, and a robot dressed up ike the deer-thing from One Piece. Oh and Yoshi.

    ReplyDelete